Harlan A. Pottins
800-491-8926 (Toll Free)
Harlan Pottins is an associate lawyer with Krylov and Company.
Prior to articling with the firm, Harlan graduated with an honours degree from York University in 2006 and received his law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2009.
Since his call, Harlan has restricted his practice to Plaintiffs side personal injury litigation, with a focus on motor vehicle accidents, occupiers’ liability actions and insurance and disability claims.
Harlan is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association /the Ontario Bar Association and the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury litigation
- Occupiers’ Liability Claims
- Insurance Disability Claims
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 2009
- York University
- B.A. - 2006
- Honours: With Honors