Injuries on Another’s Property

Many people understand that they have rights to compensation after a car accident. However, few realize that they have similar rights when they are injured on another person’s property. In these situations, you are not only entitled to compensation from your own insurer, but may also have a claim against the negligent property owner.

A property owner can be held liable for injuries that occur on his or her property. This is known as occupier’s liability or premises liability. If you have been injured on private or government-owned property, contact the lawyers at Krylov Lam & Company for a free initial consultation. Our Toronto premises liability lawyers have extensive experience representing injured victims of accidents. We will work hard to secure the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

Injuries on Private Property and Government Property

From trip-and-fall cases and sidewalk falls to inadequate security cases, we help clients injured on all types of privately owned property, including:

Additionally, we represent clients who have been injured on sidewalks and on other government or city-owned property. With these cases, there is a very limited period of time in which you can file a notice of claim. If you fail to meet this early deadline, you will be barred from bringing a claim.

Compensation for Injuries on Another’s Property

If you were injured on another person’s property, you have rights and you may be entitled to more than you think. We help clients secure benefits from programs funded under Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). We can assist you with every aspect of your claim, investigate the cause of your injuries, identify the occupier or owner of the property on which you were injured and pursue the compensation you deserve.

Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer.

We are on your side. So don’t settle, win!